BurningDeadGuyBurningDeadGuy

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Salad Fingers Episode 6 Salad Fingers Episode 6

Pure Genious

I have been "Tail-gating" this series for quite a while. Some of these things puzzle me, like how SF answered the questions he asked Jeremy (Or himself) earlier. I have one idea, though. Salad Fingers was talking of how Jeremy Fisher was tail-gating his daughter, on the verge of deflowering her rose. Due to the screwed up world they live in, the daughter could be that other alternate Salad Fingers that was eaten by the real (Or fake) one. Though, I aggree that we need a Salad Fingers -1, like the Spoilsbury Series, to tell the tale.

Retarded Animal Babies 4 Retarded Animal Babies 4

HAHAH!

That was hilarious. channel 0 scared the hell out of me, and before I view it, what is channel 500? Someone before me said "If U want to get out of school for a few days, view ch. 500"? Now, I have a fear... of fear, so that channel 0 was freaky enough. Back on, I love the comedy, and that had to be one of the best NG submissions, along with all the others.

Black Vs. Blue Black Vs. Blue

Linkin Park Rulez

First things first: Linkin Park rulez! And I am more awesome than any of you but Linkin Park is more awesome than me. Now, back serious. That was some nice animation, it ran smoothly, and if you know me (As swordshero [Not the little kid from Gamingw, mind you]) at Sheezy art, you know I love flash and stick fights! Perfect combo

Tears for Every Moment Tears for Every Moment

Genius

Adding the music "Eyes of Tears" (Has to my favorite newgrounds submission in audio so far) was genius. The story had a strong holding in it: I didn't think about leaving my chair! The amount of work you had put in must have been hard, and I give you a 10. Though I suspected that you would atleast recieved mild violence for the blood.

KuyaSeth responds:

lol...didnt think about leaving your chair? You shouldn't have to...considering the thing is only a minute and a half long XD...thanks for the good review though (b^_')b